Thursday, April 23, 2015

Sunny Southern California | Life Lately

Hello loves,

For the majority of April I have been galavanting around Southern California. Okay, galavanting might be the wrong word. I've been working for the most part, but have had the unbelievable opportunity to experience the area around me and spend time really soaking in the SoCal atmosphere!

If you follow me on Twitter, Insta, or Facebook you have probably seen a glimpses of my time here in sunny southern California - but I wanted to share some of my favorite moments here on BFJ for all to enjoy.

I've been to San Bernardino, Anaheim, Disneyland, Los Angeles, Hollywood, and Santa Monica.  Let me tell you - April in SoCal sure beats April in Wisconsin!

Without further ado, here is what life has looked like for me lately.

--

Letting my inner "thug" out on Rodeo Drive

Spreading some ZTA sunshine through SoCal

I didn't mean to make this an ad for Kate Spade...

Obligatory foot pop

Carpe Diem - Robin Williams

Harry Potter!

Sprinkles Cupcakes - they have a cupcake ATM!!!


Mountains are neat

Really neat


I love Disney!






Only one scared on Splash Mountain

We ran into Tyler Blackburn from Pretty Little Liars - he was so nice

This chicken and waffles sandwich was A-MA-ZING

What have you been up to this spring? Have you been to Southern California? What are your favorite spots? Let me know in the comments!

With love,

Traci J xx


No comments:

Post a Comment