Monday, November 3, 2014

Autumn 2014| The World Through My Headphones

Hello loves,

I feel like I haven't shared anything with you for a while and I just needed to have some Bows for Justine - reader time.

The separation anxiety is killing me.

Throughout my traveling - there is always one thing that is constant. I am always creating new playlists listening to new music, discovering old music, and listening to it at every chance I get.  So, I was brainstorming quick, easy, and personal ways to connect with you through BFJ and came up with a new series... WOOHOO!

Introducing....

The World Through My Headphones.
Click here to follow on Spotify

Through these posts I'll share what I'm listening to and include a Spotify playlist so you can listen along with me! Eeeee! I hope you are as excited as I am.

Afire Love...Ed Sheeran
Nina...Ed Sheeran
Often...The Weeknd
Coffee...Sylvan Esso
Runaways...Betty Who
Fun...Troye Sivan
Love Lost - Acoustic...The Temper Trap
Bridges...Broods
If I Go...Ella Eyre
Fire N Gold...Bea Miller
See Her On The Weekend...Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness
Maps For The Getaway...Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness
Nicotine...Panic! At The Disco
Collar Full...Panic! At The Disco
Give Me A Little More Time...Drake Bell

In the fall I tend to lean towards mellow-toned tracks like Coffee, Love Lost, and Bridges.  Something about music like that makes me want to curl up on the couch with coffee and a blanket. But then there's songs like Collar Full, Nicotine, and If I Go which don't fit in that realm at all. Deal with it, okay?  My playlists are always pretty eclectic in terms of genre, artists, and everything possible really.  I have a hard time staying consistent - even when I'm trying.  

Kind of like this blog. At this point you're probably thinking... "this is supposed to be a beauty blog, right?"

Oops.

I hope you enjoy my autumn playlist.  What are you listening to this fall? Do you have random musical taste like I do? What songs am I missing on this playlist?! Let me know in the comments!

Don't forget to follow on Spotify - click here!

With love,

Traci J




No comments:

Post a Comment