Monday, January 26, 2015

My Hair was Saved by Lady Godiva

Hello loves,

I have to share with you the greatest, most hydrating shampoo I have ever used in my life.  Seriously - this stuff is so moisturizing it's not even funny. It has CHANGED. MY. LIFE.

For the past few weeks I've been working in Philly, and when I had the day off last week - I decided to venture downtown.  Guess what I found? A LUSH Spa! Naturally, I had to go inside.  After a few minutes of oogling all of the Valentine's products, I worked my way over to the solid shampoo section.



Since the people at LUSH are always so helpful, I asked the woman what shampoo was the most moisturizing.  When I travel, I'm dealing with so many different water conditions - most of which are not friendly to my bleached tresses - so I need to put a lot of moisture back into my hair.

She recommended the Godiva Solid Shampoo.



LUSH says, "Our vegan, 2-in-1 shampoo bar cleans and conditions your hair with moisturizing nut oils and shea butter. These butters and oils care for dry, processed locks and leave you with glossy, shiny, and softened tresses. Long used as a tonic for the hair and scalp, jasmine also perfumes your locks with an ultra-sexy fragrance with serious staying power. Named after a certain naked protestor, Godiva gets to work sending a message to your hair."

Now - I am not using this as a shampoo and conditioner - I use it to cleanse, and then proceed with my hair care routine as normal (condition, deep condition - every so often). I alternate this shampoo with Seanik - which is a lot more clarifying - and gets rid of any buildup. 

I have seen a CRAZY noticeable difference in the quality of my hair.

It is silky, no visible split ends, and it's super easy to comb through post shower. All things that I was struggling with before. I'm not kidding, Godiva by LUSH is a revolutionary product - especially for bleached or damaged hair.  

What are your holy grail haircare products? Let me know in the comments!

With love,

Traci J 

No comments:

Post a Comment