Monday, March 17, 2014

The Not Another Tag Tag | Tagalicious


Well hello everyone, my name is Tyler Oakley!



(Kidding, it's just me).

I have been wanting to do a tag on Bows for Justine for a while now - and while I was on twitter I found that Hayley over at Tea Party Beauty came up with her own tag!  So I decided to take this opportunity to spread her tag around and use it as my first ever tag post. Ta-da!



The Rules


You must include both Tea Party Beauty & myself in the post (and the rules too).
Once you've answered all your questions you need to tag 5 people.
Also if you tweet me the link to your post (@bowsforjustine) I will RT (or @teapartybeauty).
If you are tagged & don't do the post you will have bad luck for 68.5 years. FACT.

Alright. HERE.WE.GO.

You've made it BIG & bagged some VIP Fashion Week tickets. You lucky devil you. But in your rush to get there & get yourself noticed you forgot your VIP Passes. The guy on the door says he will cut you a deal, you can go in only if you sacrifice either your Front Row seat, backstage privileges or goody bag. What's it gonna be?

Definitely the front row seats. I mean - those goody bags - who in their right mind would give those up? AND who knows who you could meet backstage???? Buh bye front row seats. BUH BYE.


You're making a new Subscription box, what 4 items & which dreaded perfume sample would you include in it? 

Ooh - this is a nice question.  I love getting hair oil in subscription boxes - a squeal of delight comes out every time I find one in my Birchbox.  So any hair oil at all, Benefit's Stay Don't Stray, Benefit's Coralista, and a Tarte Amazonian Clay blush.  As for perfume, I'd have to go with Gold by Kim Kardashian (it's my guilty pleasure perfume).


What's your biggest blogging bug bear? The one thing guaranteed to make your blood boil and have you screaming/eye rolling at your laptop?

Not much makes me SUPER angry, but I am not a fan of Follow for Follow.  Honestly, only follow blogs and bloggers that interest you and that you enjoy reading.  I never feel obligated to follow people just because they follow me - that is not to say that I don't check out the bloggers that leave comments on my posts or follow me on twitter.


No more joining in Twitter chats only slightly relevant to your blog. You can only join in one blogger chat a week for the rest of your blogging days, which one's it gonna be and why?

I hardly ever take part in blogger chats - even though I'd like to.  My schedule with student teaching is insane - I'm lucky if I even have time to write a post! Having the time to participate in ANY blogger chat would make me incredibly happy.


'Fess up, do you actually own any MAC? If so what don't you like about the product?

My make up collection is MAC free. *Gasp* Yes, that's right. However, I am lusting over the all time staple - Cream Cup - I will own it someday soon.


The blogging Gods ban arm swatching, which body part will you swatch on now?

Hehehe. The thought of this makes me laugh. My foot. Because, well why not? Just take a minute to visualize all the bloggers in the world swatching things on their feet. Just picture it. PICTURE IT NOW.


You can no longer have Yankee Candles or Perfume Bottles in the background of your shots, what other inanimate object will you choose?

Packs of Ramen.  Let's be honest - I spend all of my money on beauty products - so that's all I can afford to eat.  I just want to be sincere and transparent with my readers. So , yep. Ramen.


Your blogs Instagram is it for cats or meal shots?

This contradicts my comment about Ramen above - but meal shots. HOWEVER, let that not overshadow my extreme love for cats (I don't want to be kicked out of the internet community for not loving cats). I have 2 of them, I promise.


I had a lot of fun doing my first tag post!  Thanks to Hayley for creating it! Make sure you go check out her blog: http://www.teapartybeauty.com/

I tag...

Noor over at http://www.noorsplace.com/
Kallie over at http://butfirstcoffeeblog.blogspot.com/

With love,

Traci J

No comments:

Post a Comment