Saturday, April 12, 2014

What I Wore | Pub Crawl

Today is the annual Spring Pub Crawl in my city - meaning that people are waking up earlier to start drinking than they would to go to class.  Priorities aside, pub crawl is a HUGE event here - and anybody who's anybody is participating.

I've already been to a bar, had  a drink, and consumed large amounts of donuts and bacon... I would like to point out that I only encourage safe and responsible consumption of alcohol (hence why I have taken a break to sit down and write this post).  Since this event is so huge, and I haven't blogged in a while, I wanted to show you what I chose to wear today.



Most people purchase the standard Pub Crawl shirt - but I ALWAYS cut mine to make it more flattering - and a bit more reflective of my personality.

The color I purchased is aubergine - which I picked solely because it was called aubergine.

Here are the details --
Leggings - Boohoo
Shoes - Toms
Lace Bandeau - Charlotte Russe
Midi Ring - Claire's 
Bracelet - Charming Charlie

I hope you all enjoyed this little impromptu blog post!  More regularly scheduled posts to follow.  Also, make sure to hop on over to Meet with a Smile and check out the feature on me! I have joined the sidebar of this awesome blog, so go give it some love!
I'm out to go have some more fun ;)

With Love,

Traci J

No comments:

Post a Comment