Saturday, June 13, 2015

Livin' on Tulsa Time | 5 Favorite Things about Tulsa

Hello loves,

Today I thought I'd throw in a post about my 5 favorite things about Tulsa, Oklahoma. I took a road trip with my friend, Kristin, last month and absolutely fell in love with the city.



1. Ida Red
This adorable little store stole my heart. They have everything you never knew you wanted - but absolutely needed. I would recommend checking out their collection of Dr. Pepper merchandise. Also, follow them on Instagram. You won't regret it.



2. Dwelling Spaces
A quaint boutique located on  - Dwelling spaces has clothing, knick knacks, and GREAT lattes. Not to mention, the barista was SO nice.



3. The Food
Taco Bueno. Oklahoma Joe's. Yokozuna. Caz's Chowhouse. Chimera. If you need one reason to go visit Tulsa, go for the food.



4. The Art and Culture
I could write novels on this. We were lucky enough to be in Tulsa during Mayfest and Hop Jam. There was amazing music, great food and beer, and not to mention the cool murals throughout the city.



5. The People
Within one day of being in Tulsa, Kristin and I could not believe how nice and genuine all of the local people were.  She and I made so many friends and got an inside look at the city. Everyone wanted to chat with us and give us advice about what places we needed to see. It was so lovely.

Have you ever been to Tulsa? What are your favorite things about the city? What do I need to do next time?  Let me know in the comments below.

With love,

Traci J

No comments:

Post a Comment