Thursday, December 3, 2015

Top Ten Christmas Songs of 2015 | Blogmas Day 3





Hello loves,

I am so excited to share with you my top ten Christmas songs for 2015!  Music is a super big part of my life and I love getting to share that with you. Can you believe this is my third year doing my top ten Christmas songs?! Wow - I'll link to those at the end.

Here are this year's top picks - some may be repeated from previous years - there's some Christmas songs that I can't get enough of.

1. Winter Wonderland/Don't Worry Be Happy...Pentatonix & Tori Kelly
2. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas...Sam Smith 
3. Oh Santa!...Mariah Carey
4. Thankful...Josh Groban
5. This Christmas...Christina Aguilera 
6. The Nutcracker Suite (Baz Kuts Breaks Remix)...Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra
7. Santa Claus is Comin' to Town...The Jackson 5
8.Auld Lang Syne - The New Year's Anthem...Mariah Carey
9. Hark! The Harold Angels Sing...Carrie Underwood
10. Everybody Knows the Claus...Hanson

Follow this playlist and more on Spotify!


What are your favorite Christmas songs? Let me know in the comments.

XOXO,

Traci J 

No comments:

Post a Comment