Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Valentine's Day Gifts for Him

Can you believe that Valentine's Day is only a month away?!  I feel like we just finished up with Christmas!  Since I am notoriously bad at figuring out the whole gift buying thing, I always start early.  Therefore, I thought I'd try out my first ever gift guide to help everyone get started on their Valentine's Day gifts!

1. Reversible Belt from Express $39
Every man needs a good belt - and they can never have enough of them.  It's like us ladies saying we have enough jewelry (never)!  I love reversible belts because they are so versatile.  This one is especially nifty because it is black and white - instead of the standard black and brown.

2. Double Tiered Flask from Urban Outfitters $24
This flask is perfect for the relationship that has some humor in it!  Not only will your guy be reminded of you every time he uses his new flask - but with the two tiers you can keep a stash of your favorite adult beverage as well.

3. Couture Rugby Socks from Arthur George $30
Robert Kardashian has a fun sock line - and when in doubt I always give socks.  Men are suckers for socks - they are always a good gift.  It's their way of adding some spice to their look without making it obvious. Yes, I'll admit - I'm a bit of a Kardashian fanatic, and it makes me smile knowing that my man is unknowingly rocking a Kardashian product.

4. Caffe Verona Coffee from Starbucks  $12.95
If your Valentine is into coffee this is the perfect time to either pick up his favorite roast or try something new!  One of my favorites is the Caffe Verona from Starbucks - but if you have a larger budget I would get something a bit more gourmet.

5. Personalized Stainless Steel Watch from Things Remembered $79 +
I gave this watch to my boyfriend for our 1 year anniversary and he still loves it.  It is a classic style watch (but there are other styles to choose from on the website) and the personalizing makes it a really meaningful gift.  You can choose the font as well as the inscription - and you even have the option to engrave the box it comes in.

What are you purchasing for your valentine this year?

I'd love to hear of your no or low cost gifts - because I am always looking for thrifty ways to celebrate!

With love,

Traci J


6 comments:

  1. Cute ideas! Love the flasks :)
    new follower from the link up

    xo Franchesca
    cityymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like it was just Christmas! Great ideas! Thanks for sharing at the Ducks 'n a Row Blog Hop! Can't wait to see what you link up next week. I also invite you to Grow Your Google+ Circles tomorrow.
    Cathy
    APeekIntoMyParadise.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I know - Christmas went by so quickly.

      Delete
  3. Dropping by from Totally Posted Tuesday! Oh no, Valentines Day? Is that coming up already? Love these gift ideas :)

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete