Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Liebster Award

10:00 PM on a Tuesday? It is soooo passed my bedtime.  However - I really wanted to get this post out!

I woke up to a lovely surprise yesterday  morning: I was nominated for the Liebster Award from Cachoo Joo cachoojoo.blogspot.com.


If you don't know about the Liebster Award - it is just a super great way to recognize new bloggers. Here are the requirements:

-Mention the person who nominated you  and link their blog
-Answer the 11 Questions your nominator asked you
-Nominate Award 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers I feel as though 11 is too much - and while this may be breaking the rules - I am going to nominate only 2 so that it is more meaningful,
-Come up with 11 new questions for them to answer

My Nominations:

Katie at http://a-kentuckylady.blogspot.com/

Liz at http://sprinklessequins.blogspot.com/

Both of their blogs have super awesome posts.  I love finding new - small blogs.  The best way to grow your own blog is to help others grow their's too!

My Questions for Katie and Liz:

1. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
2. What is your favorite post that you've done?
3. When is the best time for you to sit down and write a post?
4. What do you do in your free time, other than blog?
5. Is there anything you would like to blog about but you are nervous to?
6. Do you have a favorite blog?
7.  If you could go on a vacation anywhere, where would you go?
8. Who is your role model?
9. Who is your fashion icon?
10. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
11. What is your goal for 2014?

--
Here are the questions I was asked:

1. Meaning behind your blog name & what you blog about?
I love bows - I just do.  Hair bows, packaging bows, just bows everywhere.  My middle name is Justine - so it all kind of fits.  Prior to starting this blog I watched TONS of beauty Youtube videos.  I love trying new make up, skincare products, and anything that has to do with beauty - so I thought "I should do this myself!"  I love it - blogging is just so much fun.

2. How would you describe your everyday style or personality?

My everyday style is girly, classy, and a bit quirky.  I love trying new things and trends.

3. Favourite TV show or YouTube channel? (Whatever you prefer!)

I have two favorite youtube channels:  Zoella and Missglamorazzi.

4. Most prized possession?

I don't think I have one. My car, maybe.

5. What do you do M-F? (school or work)

School and work. I am starting student teaching this semester and I work at a childcare center.

6. Favourite thing about the city or country you live in?

It's a small city, so it is very charming and homey.

7. What's the last thing that made you smile? :)

Writing this post!

8. Best thing about the wintertime?

Christmastime and the holidays.

9. If someone handed you $50 right now, what would you go spend it on?

The Naked Palette!!!!

10. A trend you like, but are still working up the guts to try? ;)

I'm not sure - I'm pretty gutsy.

11. What's one goal you're working towards right now?

Building a better blog!

With Love,

Traci J

No comments:

Post a Comment