Thursday, July 16, 2015

Mini Drugstore Haul



Hello loves,

Today I am bringing you a mini drugstore hall. I've had a little bit of writer's block (bloggers block?) this week - and didn't want to come in with heavy hitting post like last week - so I figured this mini haul would be perfect!


I went to pick up my Simple Make Up Wipes - and they were SOLD OUT. I was so mad. I've gone two cycles without them now - and it's driving me crazy. So I looked around the aisle and picked up these wipes from Garnier. Hoping they do the trick.  I also needed some contact solution - and Bio True is my forever favorite.


I also had a coupon for John Frieda. I decided to pick up more of the Color Correcting Treatment and then a Deep Conditioning treatment. I figured these would keep my ombre looking radiant for the rest of summer. Jergens just came out with a Wet Skin in Shower Moisturizer.  I couldn't resist picking it up to test it out!


My skin has been particularly oily lately - so I wanted to pick up some Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - tried and true by many bloggers - and then I replaced my worn out powder brush with the Real Techniques Powder Brush.

I hope you enjoyed my mini haul - let me know what products you've picked up recently! I'll see you next week with another post!

xx,

Traci J

No comments:

Post a Comment