Saturday, July 25, 2015

Find Your Perfect Fit | Victoria's Secret Bra Review


Hello loves,

Today I am talking about three bras from Victoria's Secret that I got with Shopathome.com, recently.  As someone who doesn't really enjoy trying bras on in store or getting a bra fitting (I don't know why - I just don't like it) I am always hesitant before purchasing a bra. There needs to be more bra reviews out there.  There also needs to be more fit guides like the Victoria's Secret Find Your Perfect Fit - Angel Bra Guide. This online questionnaire helps analyze the way your current bras fit and determine whether you are wearing the right size, what adjustments you can make to help your bras fit better, and ultimately guide you to the bras that will work for you - all without having to go into the store. I.LIKE.THAT.

Click here to try it yourself.

Plus - if you purchase a Body By Victoria Bra in the recommended size - you get awesome perks like free shipping AND free returns. (7/23-7/29)


The Angel Bra Guide told me that I was a 32 A... shocker. But it was nice to know that I'm wearing the right size.  It then pointed me to several bras that would work for me.  The first one is the Body by Victoria Perfect Shape Bra.


Details
  • Push-up lift
  • Full coverage
  • Underwire
  • Adjustable straps - can snap into a crossback
  • Back closure
  • Nylon/Spandex fabric
Pros
  • Comfort of a t-shirt bra with the look of a push up
  • New and improved lace that is both girly and lays flat under your clothes
  • Secure straps and closure that doesn't dig into the skin or slip around
  • 4 closure settings for a customizable fit
Cons
  • It isn't a comfortable nap bra - I fell asleep one Saturday afternoon and I just wasn't having it - however I'm not sure any bra is a comfortable nap bra



The second bra is the Dream Angel Demi Bra in Ruby Wine Dot Lace.

Details
  • Subtle lift
  • Underwire
  • Adjustable straps - can snap into a crossback
  • Back closure
  • Stretchy lace sides
  • Nylon/Spandex fabric
Pros
  • Cute feminine lace design - and great colors
  • 4 closure settings for a customizable fit
Cons
  • I haven't napped in this one - so I can't confirm nor deny it's status as a nap bra

Now - for my favorite bra out of the three, the NEW Lounge Bralette in Black Lace. This picture is from the VS website because I didn't snap a picture before packing it up for my move to Virginia (now it's in a box that is impossible to get at).

Details
  • Unlined/Wireless Cups
  • Fully adjustable Straps 
  • Pullover Style
  • Allover lace
  • Nylon/Spandex
Pros
  • This one IS a nap bra - I took two very comfortable naps in this thing
  • Cute under tops that have an open back or low neckline
  • Lace lays completely flat under clothes
  • Perfect for a night out or a day lounging at home
Cons
  • Extra Small fits well once it's on but is a struggle to pullover - I feel like I'm going to tear the lace every time I put it on - I would purchase a small next time (luckily there is free shipping and free returns... so I can exchange it hassle free)

Here are some great offers to take advantage of! Let me know if you have any questions - happy shopping!

7/23-7/29
Free Shipping + Free Returns on Bra
7/27-8/2 (starts at 7pm on 8.2)
Getaway Bag
7/28-8/2
BBV Sweeps with BBV Purchase
8/3-8/6
Free panty with bra purchase
8/11-8/17
$15 gift card with 2 VSL bra purchase
8/11-8/17
$25 gift card with 3 VSL bra purchase
8/12-8/17
$25 seamless bra and panty bundle
8/15-8/17
FS $50

Do you have a favorite Victoria's Secret bra? Let me know in the comments! Be sure to try out the Find Your Perfect Fit Guide and check out Shop at Home to get cash back - just by shopping online.



With love,

Traci J 

No comments:

Post a Comment