Friday, June 13, 2014

Classic Meets Contemporary | Reflect Your Style


Hello Loves,

I am finally on summer vacation after a semester of student teaching. That means that a lot more posts will be coming your way. YASSS!  

A little over a week ago I was asked to participate in the Reflect Your Style campaign that One Kings Lane is hosting.  One Kings Lane is your one stop shop for home decor.  They have everything from couches and beds to lamps and candles.  Seriously guys, this place has it all.  

As part of the campaign they sent me pictures of six different vanity mirrors.  By now we all know that I find putting on makeup extremely therapeutic - so the space where I sit and do my makeup has to have the right vibe, and it all starts with the mirror.


Immediately I was drawn to the clean lines of the Lenoir Mirror.  My style is eclectic - I enjoy mixing different textures, colors, and patterns.  The common thread is that I always like to have a few classic pieces tying everything together.

Based off of the Lenoir Mirror - I put together an inspiration board for my ideal vanity station.


Desk...Similar
Chair...Similar

The desk and the mirror are the truly classic pieces that anchor this vanity station.  Pairing the desk with the sleek, clear chair adds a textural element that I just love!  As an organizational freak - I prefer a clutter free station - so the tray is perfect to organize the few products and pieces of jewelry that sit out all of the time.  Last but not least, I found these fun-colored votives.  Not only do they add a pop of color, but they add a cozy ambiance that I find so vital to have in a vanity station.

What mirror would you pick as the centerpiece of your vanity?  How will you Reflect Your Style?  Go check out One Kings Lane for even more adorable finds for your home!  

With Love,

Traci J

No comments:

Post a Comment