Sunday, June 22, 2014

L.A. Baby | Life Lately

Hey there!

I wanted to do an impromptu mini life update for you all.
There are 2 reasons that I'm doing this:

1. I am too excited to sleep.
2. I'm not sure how much posting I'll be able to do this week - and I want you to know why!

Tomorrow morning I am flying out to Los Angeles! While I really wish I could say it was to hang out with all of my favorite YouTubers at VidCon - I'm going for a work convention (that honestly will be just as fun as VidCon would be - and that's not even sarcasm).



For those of you that don't know, I am embarking on a crazy cool adventure.  I will be working as a Traveling Leadership Consultant for Zeta Tau Alpha - and I couldn't be more excited.  So for the week I will be attending and working at our National Convention in Los Angeles!

If you want to see what I'm up to while I'm there - be sure to follow my social media.

Twitter @bowsforustine
Facebook www.facebook.com/bowsforjustine
Instagram bowsforjustine

XO,

Traci J

No comments:

Post a Comment