Sunday, July 13, 2014

Batter Up. Party Down. | Life Lately


Hello Loves & Happy Sunday,

Today I wanted to put up a quick Life Lately post for you all.  This summer has been one of my favorite summers so far.  While for me it may be short - with Student Teaching ending well into June - and my new job starting this Friday - I have definitely crammed A LOT into a short period of time.

On the 11th I went to Miller Park for the Brewers vs Cardinals game.  Now let me make this clear - Miller Park is one of my most FAVORITE places on the planet.  I love love LOVE going to Brewer games - the Brewers are MY team.  It is safe to say that Brewer games are one of the best parts of summer for me.

My Dad, my friend Steph, my friend Michelle, and I packed up our SUV and headed out to Milwaukee for an evening of tailgating, corn hole, and some great baseball.  (My boys did let a 6 point lead turn into a devastating loss - but I am no fair weather fan)!

Here are some pictures from our great evening of baseball, beer, food, friends, and fun.


This tank top though. Batter Up. Party Down.  This is a Milwaukee Brewers' tank top  from Victoria's Secret. It is my favorite thing EVER.


Setting up the chairs.


Best part about the picture - she actually made the shot.


My Dad was the undefeated corn hole champ.


I love Miller Park!


Enjoying the game with Dad.




My ladies :)


No better way to spend a summer.





Steph and I, looking adorable. Right?

I hope you enjoyed this little update.  What MLB team are you rooting for? Let me know in the comments.

With love,

Traci J

1 comment:

  1. We've gone to games at Miller Park and they were so.much.fun. Glad you're having a great Summer! Thanks for sharing on Sunday FUNday!

    ReplyDelete