Thursday, December 25, 2014

Maybe Christmas, Perhaps, Means a Little Bit More | What I Got for Christmas 2014

Hello loves - and merry Christmas!

I hope you had a lovely holiday - spent relaxing by the fire, drinking plenty of hot cocoa, and spending time with loved ones.  It's in the evening on Christmas day as I type this, and I am using this time to wind down and reflect on the lovely few days I've had.  On Christmas Eve, my mother and I spent time decorating a gingerbread house (poorly - I might add - but it's the effort that counts), making cookies, and then watching It's a Wonderful Life with my Dad.  Truly, it was a beautiful evening.  During the day today - we opened presents - exchanged laughs - and had a wonderful supper with my grandmother and aunt.  

I cannot express how much I love this time of year. Everyone is in a generous mood, and everyone is just more cheerful.  For a long while now I have agreed with the Grinch - that Christmas might not come from a store "maybe Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more."  Receiving gifts is a great thing - but giving gifts - and just spending time with those that are special to you are really what this season is all about.  I feel very fortunate that I have the opportunity to do so. 

That aside - I still would like to share with you what I received this Christmas!  I snapped some pictures this afternoon to share with all of you. :)






 Lorac "The Royal" 3 Palette Set
Daisy by Marc Jacobs
Giftcard to Ulta
Nancy Drew: The Shattered Medallion
Philosophy Gift Set - Gingerbread Cookie Shower Gel and Frosting Lotion


Viniq Shimmering Liqueur- This stuff GLITTERS
Brown Handbag by Ivanka Trump
Racoon Reusable Handwarmers


Black Vans (I've been longing for these!!!)
Sparkling Moscato
Cosmetic Bag by Zoella
Zoella Soak Opera Bath Soak
Blue Flannel from Kohl's


Cosmetic Bags from Forever 21
Bath Fizzers from The Pampery
Cozy Socks

What were your favorite gifts from this Christmas? What was the best gift you gave ? Let me know in the comments.

XOXO - Happy Holidays

Traci J

No comments:

Post a Comment