Tuesday, January 6, 2015

7 Facts about Me | One Lovely Blog

Hello loves,

I was recently nominated by Jadirah over at Jasmine Catches Butterflies for the One Lovely Blog award - thanks Jadirah!

I'm not always a huge fan of these tags - sometimes I feel that bloggers just nominate anyone - and don't truly follow or read their blog.  So I always respond a little differently.  I will be listing the 3 blogs I've been reading recently at the bottom of this post - and challenge ALL of you that are reading this to respond to the tag - you all have one lovely blog. : )



Let's get into these facts.

1. I graduated from University with a degree in Elementary Education, although I am currently working with college students.

2. My favorite color is orange.

3. I danced for 19 years of my life - ballet, tap, jazz, hip hop - I did it all.

4. I am an only child.

5. Coffee is my one true love. I could drink it ALL DAY LONG - and sometimes I do.

6. If watching YouTube videos was a full time job - I would be the best at it.

7. If I'm awake - I'm probably listening to music.  I constantly have it on.

The three blogs I've been loving recently are: 

Now I challenge all of you to let your readers know a little bit more about yourselves - give us 7 facts - and then let us know what blogs you've been reading lately - our own little twist on the One Lovely Blog award.

Thanks for stoping by!

With love,

Traci J

4 comments: