Sunday, April 27, 2014

April Favorites 2014

Welcome back!

It's time for a favorites post once again.  This month has been all about embracing springtime and my own personal style.  
This Month's Favorites:

Pistachio Cream with Magnolia Body Wash
I ran out of Clean on Me by Soap and Glory and wasn't near a Sephora, so I ran to target to pick up some spring - scented body wash.  The pistachio is a richer scent - reminiscent of winter, but the magnolia brightens it up making it wonderfully light!  I've always been a fan of Dove body washes - they are super hydrating and make the entire shower smell SO GREAT.

Lace Shift Dress 
This classic style dress is from Francesca's. The floral lace makes the dark blue dress feel super feminine and springy.  I styled this dress with a mint green and gold necklace for a recent sorority function and received loads of compliments on it!

Betty Who
I'll admit it - I have wholeheartedly jumped on the Betty Who bandwagon.  If you are on it as well - then I don't need to explain.  If you're not... then you NEED TO BE.  Her music is so fun and upbeat - I cannot resist the urge to dance around whenever her songs come on.  

Listen to my favorite song of hers at the moment "High Society."



High Waisted Disco Pants
These leggings are hands down the most amazing leggings I have ever owned.  They are super shiny and come up to about my belly button - and they just look so chic (as chic as leggings can be).  I've styled these with loose fitting tanks and t - shirts and tucking them into the waist band.  Since they are high waisted they also look cute with crop tops and bandeaus. Oh, and I purchased these from Boohoo.

Naked Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner
Herbal Essences products are always hit or miss for me.  Sometimes I really like them, other times they disappoint me beyond belief. The new Naked Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner are definitely a hit!  The scent is absolutely amazing.  It is mint and herbal infused - I can't describe it - it's just so great.  I cannot stop smelling my hair after I wash it.  In addition to the lovely smell, my hair feels insanely clean and moisturized.  My bleached ends can be really dry and tangled, but this conditioners smooths it all out.  Plus it's silicone,  paraben, and dye free - which is something I can get behind!  

That's it for what I've been in love with this April.  What have you been into? Let me know in the comments.

With love,

Traci J

No comments:

Post a Comment