Friday, April 3, 2015

Black is my Happy Color


1/2/3

Hey all! 

Today I wanted to just put a quick post up here on BFJ to share some of my favorite pieces from the past month.  I caught myself wearing a lot of black, white, and grey recently.  It's a classic color combination that is easy to dress up, dress down, and add in pops of color. 

Both tops are from H&M and perfect to wear with jeans or leggings (they both cover my behind so that's a plus).  When it was chillier I paired them with black knee high boots, but now that it's warming up I've been opting for my Vans (pictured above) or my bright blue Converse. 

The Vans I got as a Christmas present from my Mom and I absolutely adore them.  They are the perfect mix of classy and edgy.  I'll say it - I'm in love! 

--
Recently I purchased this top from the Bethany Mota line at Aeropostale.





It reads: "Black is my Happy Color," which is totally true for me!  Putting a sleek black outfit on makes me feel fierce and determined - does anyone else get that feeling? Or is it just me and Bethany Mota?  

Let me know in the comments below what color is your happy color!

Ps. I promise things will get moving over here in a few weeks - bear with me!

With love,

Traci J xxx

2 comments: