Thursday, April 16, 2015

Springtime | The World Through My Headphones




Hello loves,

Welcome to the Spring installment of The World Through My Headphones!  If you're new to BFJ - or the TWTMH posts, this is where I share what I've been listening to lately.  There isn't a day that goes by where I don't listen to music - it is such a huge part of my life, and something that truly inspires me.  That's why I love to share it with you! 

Today - I am sharing my perfect songs for spring!
Let's get into it. 


And a new addition since I first posted this - Panic! released their newest single, and I couldn't not have it on here!

I love Spring! Everything is refreshed - and it's also the beginning of music festival season!  What bands are you hoping to catch this spring/summer? 

What are you listening to currently? Did any of the songs on my playlist work their way onto yours? Let me know in the comments below!

With love,

Traci J xx



No comments:

Post a Comment