Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter at Home | Life Lately

Hello loves, 

Today I'm coming to you with a post from my mom's blog - Bluebird 1959.  Since I am currently traveling and not able to be with family I wanted to share with all of you what Easter looked like back home this year.   Not only did my mom's side of the family gather together yesterday to celebrate Easter, but also to celebrate my grandmother's 90th birthday!  

Luckily, I am spending the day with a wonderful advisor from the sorority I work for who has invited me into her home and is having her family over for a big dinner tonight.  I'm not going to lie and say it isn't a little awkward to spend Easter with someone I met just last night - but it is a reminder of how lucky I am to be part of such a welcoming and loving group of women. 

So wherever you are and whatever you believe, I hope you are spending today with people you love - or doing something you love.

Let me know what you are up to today in the comments!

Be sure to visit Bluebird 1959!

xxx Traci J

---

I want to wish  you all a very happy and blessed Easter.

Not much for words today, but I will share with you some Easter "candy!"























My lovely, sweet mom turns 90 tomorrow and yesterday our family got together to celebrate with her.  "Kids," grandkids and great grandkids spent the afternoon together  to mark the day.










Hoping your day is filled with joy, happiness and love.

Thanks for stopping by,
Jane

---

Reposted with permission from www.bluebird1959.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment