Sunday, March 16, 2014

Spring Style | Wishlist

Happy Sunday, loves!

Today I am bringing you my Spring Style Wishlist.  I have been loving seeing all of the spring themed posts and videos that are popping up all over the blogs and YouTube.  However, my spring fever is not just a result of lusting over all of the products that Missglamorazzi, Zoella, Tanya, and FashionToast are raving about - it comes from the fact that it is still 30 degrees here in Wisconsin (and it feels like a heat wave).  I cannot even begin to tell you how long and cold this winter has been.

Anyone else been stuck in this dreadful polar vortex?!?! I mean honestly - would it be too much to get to 50 degrees?

Being a veteran Wisconsinite - I know that warmer days are to come - but I shouldn't underestimate the probability that we could still get a snowstorm in April.  So while I wait for warmer temperatures, I will scour the internet for fabulous springtime fashion finds!

Here are a few of my favorite Spring Style favorites as of late:


This spring I'm loving all of the floral and ultra feminine looks.  The collared daisy romper from Boohoo is my favorite out of all of my picks (the blue shorts are close second).  I would pair it with the brown sandals from Asos for a casual look - or with heels and a statement necklace for something more dressy.

What is your style this spring? Is it warmed up where you live - or are you still living in a winter wonderland like I am?  Link to any spring inspired posts in the comments - help me beat the winter blues!!

With love,

Traci J

6 comments:

  1. I love absolutely everything on your wishlist! I'd put them on mine but I'm in New Zealand so we're moving into autumn now :(

    x, Phoebe-Cate // phoebecate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! What is the temperature like in New Zealand during autumn?

      Delete
  2. i'm loving the asos sandals, great list!

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really want to order those sandals asap! (It snowed last night - so probably not the most practical purchase at the moment).

      Delete
  3. That romper is basically perfection. Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That romper... I seriously have dreams about it!
      Thank you :)

      Delete