Saturday, January 18, 2014

Hair Update | Ombre


Hello all!
I have had my ombre locks for over a year now - and I still love them.  Finally, I made it into the salon after complaining about needing a haircut for quite sometime....  My stylist over at Raw Salon and Spa (Jami) painted on some new light pieces - making the ombre start much higher up (which I was looking for). She then toned up the ends so everything looked refreshed and beautiful!

My poor sad hair before Jami worked her magic.


I love how high up the blonde starts in the back.  It is EXACTLY what I was looking for.


Raw Salon and Spa is a beautiful salon - and everyone is always so nice and accommodating.  I will include their twitter and facebook links below.

Here is a before and after shot - I didn't have any really nice pictures of my hair before - so you can't see the difference that much... But it's there!

Raw Salon Links
------

Twitter: https://twitter.com/RAWSalonandSpa
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Raw-Salon/70627392840

Are you still embracing the ombre trend - or are you over it? Let me know in the comments!

Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend!

With love,

Traci J

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I found you through the blog hop! And so glad I did. I love the blog. :) following you now via Bloglovin!
    And this hair. Wow! I've been thinking about doing ombre hair. Although I was thinking more like brown to pink, haha! Using natural colors like this looks amazing though too. I love the 'after' picture. The colors just look so good together!

    Michelle
    The Girly Gamer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your nice comment! I'm glad you liked it :)

      Delete