Tuesday, January 28, 2014

January 2014 Favorites


I cannot believe that January is almost over - wasn't it just Christmas?! Sheesh.

Here are some of my most loved products for the past month:

Clean on Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel by Soap and Glory
I first heard about this shower gel  WAY back in Missglamorazzi's February Favorites 2012 video, and I have no idea why it took me so long to go pick this up.  It is seriously AMAZING.  I have been using this regularly in the shower since I bought it.  The scent is the usual Soap and Glory scent - kind of citrusy, kind of floraly, and really really clean.  It lathers up so well and doesn't over dry my skin.  I am definitely OBSESSED.

Extra Creamy Round Lipstick in Violet Ray by NYX
This lipstick has probably been on my lips for at least half of this month.  The dark purple color is perfect for winter and it is super buildable.  It does stick to some of the dry spots on my lips - but it isn't too hard to work with.  The color is just TOO good.

Women's Mossimo Supply Co. Kirstie Ankle Boot with Mini Studs from Target
So this is more of a pseudo-January favorite... since I just picked these up this past Sunday.  However, I am in love with these booties!!! I picked them up for only $13 on clearance at Target.  I wore them for my first day of student teaching and my feet were not sore at all - and they looked so cute.  I may not have had them for much of January - but they are for sure one of my favorite January purchases.

High Intensity Hand Cream by Bliss
This hand cream was the first product that came in my QVC beauty advent calendar this winter - and I have been loving it.  I keep it in my purse and use it after I wash my hands when I'm out running errands or at work.  It keeps my hands nice and moisturized and it smells very clean.  It does leave a bit of a greasy residue for a few minutes - but it subsides pretty quickly.

Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Beso by Stila
Oh my goodness this lipstick.  It is the ultimate red lipstick - and it stays on SO WELL.  I wore it on New Year's and received so many compliments while I was out.  If you are looking for a true red, long wear lipstick I absolutely recommend this product.

Eyestudio Color Pearls Marbelized Eye Shadow in Persuasive Plum by Maybelline
I bought this eye shadow as an impulse buy when I was at Ulta.  They had buy one get one for 50% off on Maybelline products - and I had purchased something... I can't remember what... so that's concerning...but anyways, I figured I should grab something else.  I had never been drawn to the marbelized eye shadow but I really liked the tan/pink swirl.  Oh my gosh am I glad I bought this!  The colors go well together or separately - and the marbelized side just makes my eyes look so bright!  I can't get over it. I am in love.

There you have it. My January favorites.  What have you been loving this month?  Let me know in the comments below.

With love,

Traci J

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! They were even in size 5 1/2 to fit my super tiny feet.

      Delete
  2. That High Intensity Hand Cream looks fantastic. I am always looking for ways to keep my skin from drying out in the cooler weather. Something that dries out a lot of women's skin is shaving--but it doesn't have to. We're a shaving company called Dorco and we like to call our approach Technology for Her. Our razors are designed with lubricating strips containing moisturizing ingredients like aloe and lavender oil. Best of all, our prices are 30-70% less than leading brands. See for yourself at DorcoUSA.com. Thanks again for these wonderful recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for reading! My legs don't get dried out to much - but it seems like a website I should check out anyways. Thank you.

      Delete
  3. Those boots are great!!! Love the post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the boots, the eye shadow looks lovely too.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Those boots are just so fabulous. I can't get over it.

      Delete
  5. I received the stila lipstick in my birchbox, and I agree with you. It lasts forever! My only complaint is that it gets a little sticky after a few hours of wear.

    PS Visiting from the blog hop, I'm the co host this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank yo so much! I'm heading over to check out your blog right now :)

      Delete