Sunday, January 5, 2014

Products I've Used Up


Now that 2014 is upon us, it seems as though I've been getting to the end of quite a few of my products.  So, I decided to share a few of them with you - some good and some bad.  Enjoy!

I added this salicylic acid scrub to my skincare routine this summer and I fell in love with it.  First off, it smells AMAZING and it has the right amount of exfoliating power that I can use it at least every other day.  I have oily, acne prone skin that dries out easily - and this stuff helped keep my complexion matte, reduced redness and blemishes, and did not dry out my skin.  This is a product that I definitely am going to repurchase.

My hunt for the perfect dry shampoo continues.  I didn't hate this dry shampoo but it definitely isn't "the one."  The formula is a bit wet - and hard to work through the hair.  It left lots of white residue and only made my hair feel slightly cleaner.  I definitely like this dry shampoo from Psst... better. I will not be repurchasing this product.

I first heard about this leave in conditioner and detangler spray in this video by Missglamorazzi.  Since I have naturally tangle prone hair and was in between hair cuts I decided to give it a try.  It was LIFE CHANGING.  I love this stuff.  It makes combing my hair out so much easier - and it smells super nice.  I'm feeling rather lost without my detangler - so I plan on repurchasing this ASAP.

For December, my mom gave me the QVC Beauty Advent Calendar, and a sample size of this moisturizer was included in it.  I fell IN LOVE with it.  I am so so so sad that it is gone.  Not only did it not make my skin feel greasy, but it didn't make me break out either.  While I am quite impressed with this product - I'm not sure I can handle the hefty full sized price tag.

I've been using this leave in conditioner for quite some time now and am fairly pleased with it.  My ombre hair requires quite a bit of maintenance and moisture - and I don't really feel like this product gives that to me.  It does it's job - but I personally need something a bit more hydrating.  I may repurchase it in the future - but it is not on my immediate repurchase list.

What have you used up recently?  Anything worth repurchasing, or putting on your "never again" list?  Let me know in the comments!

Happy Sunday!

With love,

Traci J

This post was shared on http://twothirtyfivedesigns.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment